Monday, September 30, 2013

Stop by and visit!


  
An employee asked me the other day if he could just stop by and visit – do you have an ‘open door’ policy?  The answer is yes, yes, yes!  If you have a thought, a concern, an idea or if you just want to say ‘hi,’ please stop in.  Every employee can see whether I am generally available by making a meeting through outlook.  You can also call Hilary, Crystal or Christie to check up on my availability. 
 
 
 
Years ago, when I was involved in a lot of the hiring, I knew almost everyone.  Lately, there are a lot of faces I don’t recognize.  Please make sure you introduce yourself to me.  I would love to get to know you.  If you have an idea for the City, please share it.  Call, email, text or visit.
 
The only way we can make improvements is if we know there is a problem.  The only way I can let the Council know we are doing something right is if someone lets me know.  Letting us know is your obligation.
 
 
801-420-7205
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment